Terms and Conditions
Airport Parking | Airport Storage
Terms & Conditons
- Vehicles are driven and stored at owner’s risk.
- Storewell is not responsible for any mechanical faults on your vehicle.
- The owner of the vehicle must have insurance cover on the vehicle in case of an accident or hijacking whilst Storewell employees are driving the vehicle.
- Storewell takes no responsibility for any I.D. documents, cheque books, firearms, sunglasses, CD’s or any other personal possessions of the owner that are left in the vehicle.
- Storewell and its employees have the right to move or drive any vehicle left in our custody for any reasonable purpose.
- Storewell will not be held liable for any of the following: riots, bomb attacks, hail, storms, floods and other natural disasters.
- The owner/driver of the vehicle must check the vehicle, and if satisfied can then sign the document for accepting the vehicle, Storewell takes no responsibility once the vehicle has been released by the company.
- We require 24hrs notice for any bookings and cancellations Please note: there is a forfeit of 50% of the fee if your booking is not cancelled timeously.