Airport Parking | Airport Storage
Airport Storage Tips
When storing your goods, please make use of some of the helpful tips and suggestions below. Using decent boxes, wrapping and covers helps. Breakage due to poor packing is a common occurrence.
We offer different sized units: 2x2m, 3x3m, 5x3m, 6x3m. Please contact us to assist you in selecting the right size unit.
Be sure to:
- Talk to Management
- Match unit size
- Confirm your booking
- Supervise offloading
- Supervise storing
Secure Packing will reduce any chance of breakages. We encourage you to use robust boxes and bubblewrap.
- Use Quality Packaging material
- Use just 1 or 2 different size boxes to make stacking easier
- Pack heavy and light items together
- Pack heavy boxes at the bottom to avoid crushing lighter boxes
For security reasons, our grounds are strictly access-controlled. We are open 08:00 to 17:00 (Weekdays) and 08:00 to 12:00 (Saturdays).
It helps to:
- Position items for ease of access
- Label each box carefully
- Avoid using plastic for packing
- Do not store perishables or prohibited materials