When storing your goods, please make use of some of the helpful tips and suggestions below. Using decent boxes, wrapping and covers helps. Breakage due to poor packing is a common occurrence.
We offer different sized units: 2x2m, 3x3m, 5x3m, 6x3m. Please contact us to assist you in selecting the right size unit.
Be sure to:
- Talk to Management
- Match unit size
- Confirm your booking
- Supervise offloading
- Supervise storing
Secure Packing will reduce any chance of breakages. We encourage you to use robust boxes and bubblewrap.
- Use Quality Packaging material
- Use just 1 or 2 different size boxes to make stacking easier
- Pack heavy and light items together
- Pack heavy boxes at the bottom to avoid crushing lighter boxes
For security reasons, our grounds are strictly access-controlled. We are open 08:00 to 17:00 (Weekdays) and 08:00 to 12:00 (Saturdays).
It helps to:
- Position items for ease of access
- Label each box carefully
- Avoid using plastic for packing
- Do not store perishables or prohibited materials